My “about” is a living definition. I learn new things every day that change and influence my perception, enrich my culture and define me as a person.
First principle thinker.
I’m playing ‘to win’,
I’m not playing ‘not to lose’.
I’m an eagle, flying above the weather. Are you an eagle? Or a chicken. Those who know, they enjoy it! Those who don’t know, they don’t know.
Don’t hate work.
Learn to aim higher in your life.
Having an aim, having a mission, having a goal, will make you love your work.
I’m doing what I love.
Entrepreneur, Investor, and CEO creating value by approaching problems from an interdisciplinary perspective using new technologies, believing the best innovations often come from combining ideas from different (and often disparate) fields. Former CTO of a Motorsport team, Former Project Leader at Jaguar Land Rover, Head of Product at Savvy Property Technology, BEng in Mechanical Engineering specialized in automotive engineering, electrical, mechanical, software, mobile apps and web platforms.
Saas, B2B, B2C.
Continuously looking for a way to transfer my academic knowledge and leadership skills to add value, grow companies by employing my fresh ideas and strong multi-disciplinary tech and industrial & international experience alongside deep theoretical knowledge, technical background, and the large network of academics and business individuals from around the world.
What I’m really good at:
– Providing team leadership.
– Program management and scheduling.
– Budget Planning and six sigma process.
– Cross-functional coordination and managing interdependencies.
– Design of A/B experiments and process improvement strategies.
– Business plans and proposals development.
– Software and hardware products. From design to SoS.
– Coordination and communication of company missions and values to internal teams and collaborators.
– Technology related consultations including graphic design, UI/UX, Web Development, and database architecture.
– Growing the amazing team. THE MASTERMIND team.
– Think and…make it grow/rich!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”
If you want to know who I am as a person, call or message me and let’s meet for a coffee/tea.
Interpretation of a message is 7% verbal, 38% vocal, and 55% visual. The conclusion of this study was that 93% of communication is “nonverbal” in nature.